How You Can Help
Be an active participant:
- Become a Member of TOYA
- Make a donation*
- Attend our bi-annual information/rally meetings in May and November
- Write an e-mail or letter to your MLA, Minister of Environment and the Premier. Here is a list of contact emails
- Write a letter to local newspapers. Here is a list of contact emails
- Document ATV damage by photographing it , recording the date, location and submit an Incident Report.
- Involve your children – in a large part we’re doing this to ensure they can enjoy wilderness the way we have been able to. It is a great opportunity for them to see that young people can, as concerned citizens, change outcomes and make a difference.
* All monies from membership sales and donations are used for public education and advocacy